Half-Day Sonoma Valley Bike and Wine Tour (E-bike or Regular)
Experience the beauty of Sonoma wine country with all five senses on a guided bike tour visiting local wineries. Get out from behind the windshield, slow down and experience wine country from a whole new perspective - by bike! You'll join a small group, hosted by a knowledgeable, local tour guide who will enhance your education of the vine-to-bottle process. Guided groups ride at a relaxed pace, averaging just 3 to 5 miles of pedaling between winery visits. On the half-day bike tour, you'll visit two wineries and finish at ~2:00 p.m., leaving your afternoon free to explore Sonoma.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Handlebar bag
- Bottled water
- Transportation of any wine purchases (or help with shipping arrangements from winery to home)
- Bike Lock
What's excluded :
- Tasting fees
- Lunch is NOT included, we do provide a snack bag.
- Gratuity (Optional, and can be added after the tour)
- Entry/Admission - Buena Vista Winery
- Entry/Admission - Bartholomew Estate Vineyards and Winery
- Entry/Admission - Gundlach Bundschu Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sonoma Valley Bike Tours & Rentals, 1254 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476-7585
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buena Vista Winery, 18000 Old Winery Rd, Sonoma, CA 95476-4840
CA's oldest winery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bartholomew Estate Vineyards and Winery, 1000 Vineyard Ln, Sonoma, CA 95476-4845
One of the most beautiful locations in Sonoma
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gundlach Bundschu Winery, 2000 Denmark St, Sonoma, CA 95476-9615
CA's oldest family owned winery.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sonoma Valley, Highway 12, Sonoma, CA
Our lovely town
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sonoma Plaza, Spain Street Between First Street East and First Street West, Sonoma, CA
Our town center - great place
Departure Point :1254 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for admission to the winery tasting rooms is 21 years; for this reason, we are unable to accommodate guests under 21 on this tour.
- Please note: This is a wine-focused tour that includes visiting three wineries. Although wine tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bikes need to be back at our shop by 5pm or LATE Fees will apply.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.