Half Day Sport Fishing Charter
We provide a high-quality, custom, private charter fishing experience for up to 6 guests. High quality tackle and attentive crew can help you get any fish to the boat and we let you keep your catch. Whether you are after that "bucket list" marlin or something to serve for dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- After carefully planning your private, custom charter, we greet you at the harbor and escort you to the boat. Boarding is easy using our dock steps and you will be encouraged to make yourself comfortable in our roomy salon. The Captain and crew will review your itinerary, updating you on ocean conditions and recent fish catches. After breifing you about the comfort features and what to expect on the trip, you may enjoy a Continental breakfast and explore the boat at your leisure on the way out of the harbor. You may enjoy the ample seating on the fly bridge with the Captain at any time and this is a good place from which to spot dolphins and whales. As soon as we pass the channel marker in the harbor mouth, our First Mate will begin setting out lures on 5 lines at once. The selection of lures and "spread pattern" will be selected based on the species you are hoping to catch. One by one, he will ask the potentail anglers to sit in the fighting chair where, he will give instruction and answer questions. He will demostrate for each angler, what will happen when a fish strikes and how to reel it in, giving you the best possible chance to get it to the boat. Once the fish is close to the boat, he and the Captain will gaff and land the fish (for small game) or tag and release if it's a blue marlin.
We take lots of high-quality still photos and several GoPro videos of your fishing adventure which we share at no additional charge. On full day charters we also provide a light lunch - usually Furikake-crusted Seared Ahi, one of our favorite treats. When we return to the harbor, we will clean and package your small game fish and send it home with you in a complimentary insulated, reusable tote bag. If you are able to prepare your own fish, we provide easy, delicious recipes on our website. If not, we have an exclusive relationship with a popular local restaurant who will prepare your fish for you! And if you want a trophy mount to hang on your wall, we can take care of everything.
Departure Point :Honokohau Marina and Small Boat Harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.