Half-day, stand up paddle or Kayak at Piuray Lake with buffet
Live a relaxing experience in the Piuray lagoon. Participate in the briefing and then start a 15-minute yoga session, after which the equipment according to the chosen activity (Paddle or Kayak) is delivered. Enter the lagoon and paddle for an hour to an hour and a half through the gentle waters. Bicycles are available for a ride around the lake after the water activities. Later enjoy the Andean buffet based on native potatoes, sweet potatoes, chicken, vegetables, and other local ingredients that are cooked in a clay oven, giving them a unique touch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Security briefing.
- Andean buffet and drinks.
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Personal expenses.
Participate in the briefing and then start a 15-minute yoga session, after which the equipment according to the chosen activity (Paddle or Kayak) is delivered. Enter the lagoon and paddle for an hour to an hour and a half through the gentle waters. Bicycles are available for a ride around the lake after the water activities. Later enjoy the Andean buffet.
Departure Point :Piuray Outdoor Center (at Lake Piuray), Urubamba Province, 08650, Peru
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- We recommend bringing: Swimwear Change clothes Hat Towel Sunscreen Sunglasses Water (offered to refill your bottles) Comfortable clothes Shoe and Coat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.