Half Day Swan Valley Wine Tour
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries & a delicious cheese board at a winery. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples & decadent chocolate liqueurs; we say cheers to the day with a beer sample. You can enjoy this small group tour (13 people max) and choose from one of 3 pick up locations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine & chocolate liqueur tastings & a beer taster
- Snacks - Delicious cheeseboard & fine food tastings
- Umbrellas & sun screen & bottled water provided
What's excluded :
- Any additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Any store purchases at outlets visited
- Child/infant car seats (please request this)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Enjoy a pick up from one of 3 locations in an air conditioned vehicle with a quality tour guide. Your guide will drive you to four very different Swan Valley wineries. It's great to experience uniquely different wineries as we've discovered that not everyone always wants to see only the big producers but also the smaller family owned wineries who are truly passionate about wine making and really putting their best foot forward.
You will then savour a delicious cheese board with your wine tasting at one winery as cheese always partners well with wine.
You will then indulge in all things yummy and enjoy chocolate tastings at The Margaret River Chocolate Factory; fine food sampling at Providore along with Coward & Black wine tasting and the most amazing chocolate liqueur sampling. You will end a fabulous day with a beer tasting at a local micro brewery.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Hillarys WA 6025, Australia
2: 450 Wellington St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
3: Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Meadow St &, Swan St, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Some venues have altered their services to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.