Half Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour
Short on time? The Half-Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour is perfect for you and is inclusive of a local cheese platter and a complimentary glass of wine.
For the Half-Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour, we pick you up from your Launceston accommodation. You are then personally driven to each vineyard in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle by a fully-accredited, friendly guide. We usually visit up to four vineyards of various sizes and styles on this tour, but you set the pace.
As with our full-day tour you will have the opportunity to meet and engage with winemakers and cellar door experts. You are able to take the experience home by purchasing wines at each of the vineyards we visit. Freight to your home is included and can be arranged if you wish.
Following your afternoon out, we will drop you off at your Launceston accommodation.
All your wine tastings, cheese platter and freight are included in the price of this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- A delicious Tasmanian Gourmet Cheese Platter and glass of wine at a selected vineyard Included
- All wine tastings are included
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Freight of wine to your home can be arranged at the end of your Journey...
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamar Valley, Tamar Valley, Tasmania
Trip down the Tamar Valley visiting four wineries for tastings, a complimentary cheese platter is served at on of the wineries.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from your Launceston hotel/accomadation.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Prestige Tours Covid plan is aligned with the venues we visit during the experience and is updated as required by the State Government
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.