Half Day Tampa Bay Fishing Charter
Come aboard the "Yankee Money" a 23 foot custom rigged fishing boat that will accommodate up to 4 anglers comfortably. Fish for all the popular game fish that Tampa Bay has to offer including sharks, tarpon, snook, redfish, snapper and more. Whether you're a nocie or expert, your fishing charter will be tailored to meet your dreams.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing Tackle
- Fishing License
- Fishing Bait
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Come enjoy a wonderful day on the waters of Tampa Bay fishing for all the exciting fish species that Tampa Bay has to offer including snook, redfish, tarpon, sharks and more! Fish aboard the "Yankee Money", a 23 foot custom rigged bay boat that will accommodate up to four anglers comfortably. everyone from beginners to seasoned anglers are welcomed.
Capt. Chet Jennings is a native of Tampa Bay and has been chartering for over 22 years. He will work hard to ensure you and your guests have a great experience reeling in the wonderful fish Tampa Bay has to offer.
Enjoy a short boat ride to the fertile fishing grounds of Tampa Bay where there is no need to worry about sea sickness due to the relatively shallow, calm waters of the bay.
Experience encounters with wild bottle nosed dolphin, manatees, brown pelicans, osprey, and numerous other shore birds while taking in the beautiful fauna of the mangrove lined shores of Tampa Bay.
You're sure to remember this most enjoyable experience.
• Sunshine Skyway Bridge, Tampa, FL
Departure Point :East G Simmons Parkway, E G Simmons Pkwy, Ruskin, FL 33570, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.