Half-Day Tbilisi - Mtskheta (Two Capitals Of Georgia) Private Guided Tour
Tbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Kura River with a population of approximately 1.5 million people. Founded in the 5th century AD by Vakhtang I of Iberia, since then Tbilisi served as the capital of various Georgian kingdoms and republics.
Because of its location on the crossroads between Europe and Asia, and its proximity to the lucrative Silk Road, throughout history Tbilisi was a point of contention between various global powers.
Mtskheta was the ancient capital of Kartli, the East Georgian Kingdom from the 3rd century BC to the 5th century AD. and was also the location where Christianity was proclaimed as the official religion of Georgia in 337. The property consists of the Jvari Monastery, the Svetitstkhoveli Cathedral and the
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Private tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (In Tbilisi)
- Petrol and Car service Fees.
- Tickets for Cable car.
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
What's excluded :
- Personal Purchases (like souvenirs,a bottle of wine)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rustaveli Avenue, Kazbegi ave.24 Freedom Square to Kostava Street, Tbilisi 0177 Georgia
We will drive through Rustaveli Avenue, to show you the area.
Pass By: Liberty Square, ул. Пушкина №11 0105, თავისუფლების მოედანი, თბილისი, Georgia
Drive through Liberty squire.
Stop At: Tsminda Sameba Cathedral, Elia Hill, Tbilisi Georgia
Visit One of the largest Orthodox building in the world, to see amazing architectural complex and views on Tbilisi.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Metekhi Cathedral, Metekhi St, Tbilisi Georgia
Visit One of the oldest Church in Tbilisi (5th century), to hear its interesting history and amazing view on old Tbilisi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Abanotubani, Abano St, Tbilisi Georgia
Walkthrough Abanotubani to see ancient Sulphur area with amazing buildings.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Dzveli Tbilisi Sulphur Waterfall, Botanikuri st 1 Old Town, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
Walk to the Waterfall, to enjoy nature.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Shardeni Street, Tbilisi Georgia
Walkthrough old streets of Tbilisi, through Shardeni and Erekle second streets
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
Walk thought Glass bridge, and take Cable cars to Narikala Fortress, Oldest fort in Tbilisi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta, Georgia
Drive to Old Capital -Mtskheta, to see Jvari Monastery on top of the hill, built in 5h century.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
- Driver to Old Capital Mtskheta to see one of the main cathedral of the country, where the mantle of Jesus Crist is buried.
- Walk thought ancient city's street to look for the souvenirs, taste Wine Icecream and Georgian Sweets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel/Address in Tbilisi.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate 2-3 hour per way, but with amazin landscapes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.