Half Day Tibetan Refugee Camp Tour In Pokhara
Half Day Tibetan Refugee Camp Tour In Pokhara will show you the various settlements of Tibetan refugees, their culture and lifestyle. Pokhara has housed a sizable Tibetan refugee community ever since the initial exodus in 1959. A stroll through the settlements will reveal Tibetan style Buddhist monasteries, school and variety of handcraft shops selling quality handwoven carpets, silver ornaments and other traditional crafts worth browsing. At each camp, you will explore monasteries, Buddhist monk school, Buddhist temple, see their hand made manufacturing arts.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel or from airport,Lunch,all government tax,bottle of water
- Private tour,Tour Guide,Private Transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tibetan Refugee Camp, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
The tour will start with a pickup from your hotel or airport in Pokhara, by your english speaking guide. You will be driven to all three major Tibetan Refugee settlements Jamaling, Tashi Palkhie and Tashiling. At each camp, you will have plenty of time to explore monasteries, Buddhist monk school, Buddhist temples, see their hand made manufacturing arts and even stop at a Tibetan restaurant for lunch. Entrance fees to the settlements are not included and you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service from hotel or residence area Lakeside.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.