Half Day Tibetan Refugee Camp Tour In Pokhara
Explore Tibetan refugee settlements, Buddhist monasteries, monks school.
Know more about Buddhism and tibetian people’s lifestyle.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expenses
- Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hemja, 33700, Nepal
Tibetian refugee settlement and Buddhist monasteries, monks school.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chhorepatan, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Buddhist monasteries, tibetian refugee camp.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.