Half Day to Citadel Salah Eldin, El Refaay and Sultan Hassan Mosque
Our guide will pick up you from hotel for your full day visit to Old Cairo,
Start wwith visit The Saladin Citadel of Cairo which is a medieval Islamic fortification in Cairo, Egypt. The location, on Mokattam hill near the center of Cairo, was once famous for its fresh breeze and grand views of the city. stop for lunch and then continue with visiting Al-Rifa'i Mosque ,adjacent to Cairo Castle. The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa in Sultan Hassan, built around 1361 and is considered a complement to the old building.
The Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan is a massive mosque and madrassa located in the Old city of Cairo, it was built during the Mamluk Islamic era in Egypt. At the time of construction the mosque was considered remarkable for its fantastic size and innovative architectural components. Commissioned by an-Nasir Hasan, a sultan of a short and relatively unimpressive profile, al-Maqrizi noted that within the mosque were several "wonders of construction".
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
In the citadel of Saladin in Cairo which is very popular in the medieval castle and the city in a state of siege as will become the stronghold
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan, Maydan Salah al-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
It is described as the Dora of Islamic architecture in the east. The most important monuments of Islamic Cairo are harmony and harmony, and represent the maturity stage of Mamluk architecture. It was established by Sultan al-Nasir Hasan ibn al-Nasir Muhammad ibn Qalawun during the period from 757 AH / 1356 AD to 764 AH / AD 1363 during the reign of the Mamluks of Egypt. The building consists of a mosque and a school of the four schools (Shaafa'is, Hanafi, Malikis and Hanbalis). It also taught the sciences of interpretation of the Qur'an, Hadith, the seven readings, and two books for memorizing the Quran and teaching them the calligraphy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child seat is available upon request with a charge of 10 $
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.