Half Day Tour Canopy Chile and Las Cascadas Waterfall
Just 1 hour from Puerto Varas, enjoy Canopy Chile, the second longest canopy in South America. 14 platforms that cross hills and forests on the Osorno Volcano feet. 11 cables with 2.000 meters that carry you until 60 km/h and 90 meters of height enjoying the incredible view of Llanquihue Lake. With some adrenalin on us, we continue to the small ville of Las Cascadas to do a 30 minutes walk, through the forest, to the amazing 50 meters height waterfall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Canopy ticket
- SUV Vehicle with leather seats, AC, sunroof and 4x4
- Bilingual english-spanish professional guide
What's excluded :
- Any not mentioned service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Llanquihue, Los Lagos, Chile
Enjoy Canopy Chile, 14 platforms that cross hills and forests on the Osorno Volcano feet. 11 cables with 2.000 long meters that carry you until 60 km/h and 90 meters of height enjoying the incredible view.
Live the nature and the adrenalin and then go with us until a 50 meters of height waterfall at the small ville of Las Cascadas. To get there we will walk 30 minutes, through a beautiful forest.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Puerto Varas, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos Region
We begin our tour from Puerto Varas to Canopy Chile in Las Cascadas
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup in Frutillar and Puerto Varas.Hotels or meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.