Half Day Tour - Deep and Dark Red Wine of Pelješac
Dingač is one of the most well-known Croatian wines. Its deep ruby red colour reflects the identity of the environment as well as the character of the people who live on Pelješac. Love is in the air – and in the glass.
Pelješac is a 65 km long peninsula. And Ston is the biggest city at which you will have time to explore it and its ancient picturesque streets. Ston has been a salt production place since the times of Republic of Dubrovnik and it is surrounded by the great walls (second longest just after the Great Wall of China). If you decide to take a walk to the walls you will have to purchase a ticket that is not included in this tour.
Many different families have been turning grapes into wine for decades there, perfecting the tastes and inventing new trends. Every single one of them has its own specification and taste. We show you the most exceptional flavors created by indigenous wine varieties on your favorite wine trip.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Any extra private expenses you might have
- Tickets for Ston walls are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Old Town of Ston has second longest city walls in the world just after the Great Wall of China, salt fields and untouched nature for your exploration during free time. We will spend some time there and have some coffee or drinks. Since its a small city we will guide you through it and you will still have some time to explore by yourself. Tickets for Ston walls are not included so you will have to purchase them by yourself if you decide to visit them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peljesac Peninsula, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Pelješac peninsula is big and cant be covered in whole day so we will focus on best wine cellars in the region so you can taste the unique experience of wine famous region of Croatia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For any information regarding pickup please contact us on our phonePorts
- Port Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are taking all measures accordingly to state issued rules and precautions. Our staff is regularly checked for symptoms. We sanitize all equipment and and high traffic areas. We offer Hand sanitizers as instructed per public safety measures issued.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.