Half Day Tour Dubai City And Dubai Frame Tickets
The towering Dubai Frame is one of Dubai’s most unique architectural landmarks and affords incredible views of the city from its top walkway. On this half-day tour, combine a self-guided visit to the Dubai Frame with a comprehensive city tour of Dubai. Ride a traditional abra water taxi across Dubai Creek, browse the Gold and Spice souls, visit Palm Jumeirah Island, and enjoy photo stops at Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, and Atlantis the Palm
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from selected hotel/location
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- A professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Cold mineral water
- Entrance to the above mentioned sightseeing points
- Entry/Admission - Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Entry/Admission - The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Dock
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Frame
What's excluded :
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
- No guiding inside the Frame
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
First, you will be picked up by us from your hotel or selected location for Dubai city tour. You will be transferred to the Palm Jumeirah, an artificial Island. At the apex of this man made Island you will see a luxury hotel, Atlantis the palm, stop here for a photo section. Also, you can see the sceneries of Dubai Marina from this Island.
Stop At: Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Then, you will stop at Souk Madinat Jumeirah for a visit. It's a well-known marketplace in Dubai promoting middle eastern culture. From the souk, you can see the world famous luxury hotel, Burj Al Arab. Capture its best views from the of the Souk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre, 119 6d Street, Dubai 25444 United Arab Emirates
Eventually, you will be lead to the Blue Mosque (Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque) inspired by the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey. The architects and interiors of the mosque are the mixtures of Andalusia, Turkey, Morocco and Ottoman styles and patterns. Moreover, it can accommodate around 2000 worshippers at a time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bur Dubai Abra Dock, Southern side of Dubai Creek, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
After visiting the Blue Mosque, head to Old Dubai with the first activity being, riding on the oldest means of transportation in Dubai - The Abra water taxi, to cross the Dubai Creek.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Spice Souk, Sikkat Al Khail Road Al Ras, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Next, you will start to explore old Dubai from Dubai Creek. This will take you to Gold and Spice Souk for quick shopping. See the variety of collections of gold jewelry and aromatic spices.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Frame, Sheikh Rashid Road Zabeel Park, Gate 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Then, move on to the trending attraction of Dubai, the Dubai Frame. It’s a window to see the old, new and futuristic side of Dubai from a single destination. Furthermore, get to see the spectacular panoramic view of the city to give a complete closure to the trip. Later on, you will be dropped back to your hotel or selected location by you with a gallery full of memories of the trip, you just had with us.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.