Half-Day Tour in Adelaide Hills, Hahndorf and Mount Lofty
Take in the spectacular views of the city and coastline from Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide's highest peak
Wind your way through the villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater
Explore the main street of Hahndorf, sample local produce and check out the local arts and crafts
Enjoy afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the popular Hahndorf Inn
per adult from
What's included :
- Courtesy pick-up and set down from selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Live commentary by local driver/guide
- Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
- Free time in the German village of Hahndorf
- Afternoon tea or beer tastings at Hahndorf Inn Hotel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Hills, Adelaide Hills, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Depart your city hotel for an afternoon tour of the Adelaide Hills. Drive along North Terrace - Adelaide’s cultural precinct - on the way to Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak. Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline - a perfect photo opportunity.
Wind your way through the Adelaide Hills villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater before arriving at Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement. Spend the afternoon exploring the main street of Hahndorf where you can sample local produce, check out the local arts and crafts before enjoying afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the very popular Hahndorf Inn.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Adelaide Sightseeing, 85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.