Half Day Tour in Cabo with Guide and Pickup
For Cabo Lovers only, take a tour of the famous arch and Lands End aboard our famous glass-bottom boat.
Join us for a tequila tasting session and visit the local shops where you can take some time to appreciate the arts and crafts to be found here.
Experience the Cabo Culture and let BajaOutback show you the way on this Half Day Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - This tour does not include food & drink.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Your day will begin with pick up from your hotel. As we drive towards the Cabo San Lucas Marina in our late model air-conditioned vans, you can appreciate the oceanside views along the way. Upon arrival, we will board our famous glass-bottom boat as we head towards Lands End. You will immediately begin to admire the famous rock formations along this area where you will visit all of the points of interest including Lovers Beach, Divorce Beach, Pelican Rock, Eye to the Pacific, Sea Lion Colony Rock and the very famous “El Arco” which is the most popular icon in all of the Baja. Marvel at the abundance of sea life visible through the glass bottom boat, see what lies underneath the Pelican Rock. Upon return, take some time to explore the area where you can find food, drinks, souvenirs and Cabo culture. You will also be able to join us for a tequila tasting course, learn the process of how we make our famous tequila, its rich history and the proper way to sample such an elaborate distilled liquor. Our expert guides will accompany you throughout the entire tour so you will learn all about Cabo and its unique history, take advantage and ask our Cabo expert guides for some local tips and recommendations. At the end of this experience, you can take a seat and relax we will drive you back to your hotel, or you can stay in Cabo, after all, this is for Cabo Lovers only.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact Baja Outback at least 72 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation, if you book with less than 72 hours, please call immediately. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher. Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.