Half Day Tour in Fez Medina (private tour guide)
Visiting the Medina of Fez, is to take a trip back in time. Wandering the narrow alleyways is like taking a time machine, back centuries ago. It is live, vibrant and open-air museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up hotel/riad
- Drop-off point hotel/riad
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bab Bou Jeloud, Fes Morocco
The main entryway to the Medina, with its magnificent blue mosaic from the outside and green from the inside. Makes it the most iconic one of the 14 gates of the Medina.
Pass By: Bou Inania Medersa, Rue Talaa Sghira, Fes 30110 Morocco
The Bouannia school(Merdassa), was founded in the 13th century. It hosted a role as an institution for education and an establishment for student from all over the Arab world
Pass By: Museo Nejjarine, Pl. Nejjarine, Fes 30030 Morocco
Foudouk(Hotel) Nejjarine, was built for hospitality, catering and accommodation for merchants from inland. It shows a great skills and magnificent handicraft and architecture of Fes.
Pass By: Zaouia of Moulay Idriss II, Fes 30030 Morocco
Dedicated to Idriss the second, the founder of Fes Medina. And a saint of the city, believed that visiting his tomb will benefits the boys before being circumcised and the women who want to facilitate childbirth.
Pass By: Kairaouine Mosque (Mosque of al-Qarawiyyin), Fes el-Bali Qayruwan quarters, Fes 30030 Morocco
A former university, founded by Fatima El-Fahri, in 895 AD. Qarawiyin university believed to be the first educational institution in the world
Pass By: Chouara Tannery, Hay Lablida Chouara, Fes 30030 Morocco
Founded in the 11th century, the oldest and biggest Tannery in Morocco. The tanning industry is continuing the same way over the centuries
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel or Riad in FezAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.