Half-Day Tour in the Sunrise City of Aruba
After we pick you up at your hotel the UTV ride departs en route to the Art City of San Nicolas, passing by streets and alleys decorated with enchanting murals. San Nicolas’ artistic side has always been prominent. With Aruba’s Carnival originating in this city, the artistic development was set in motion by the Perfect photo ops!
Experience a blast from the past on your visit to the Museum of Industry and discover what life in our industry looked like in yesteryear. You will enjoy the breeze while on your way to the Famous Red Anchor. Take a quick swim in one of the most beautiful beaches on Aruba, Baby beach then hop in your UTV for a nice ride to your next stop, At the “Mangel Halto beach.” For a unique swim experience, famous for its calm, clear and shallow waters, rich in sea life, which is supported by an intriguing, network of mangroves. After an enriching and enlightening tour, you need a perfect ending by saving the best for last; enjoying a local taster and beverage.
per adult from
4 hours 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Self-drive UTV (minimum of 1 and maximum 2 passengers) per vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - A Refreshment drink (after Museum) last stop, Local bite & Local beer or juice/soda, during tour a bottle of water
- Entrance to museum
- Use of snorkel and mask (no fins) to discover Aruba's fauna underwater
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Industry
What's excluded :
- We have fun tube bandanas for purchase which can be used as a face mask
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Nicolas, San Nicolas, Aruba
Visit the sunrise city "San Nicolas" a city filled with culture and history, where the culture of Carnival in Aruba started we will pass by the incredible creative painted masterpieces on the walls of San Nicolas on our way to the museum
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Industry, Bernardstraat 164, San Nicolas Aruba
Visit the recently inaugurated Museum of Industry, located inside the iconic Water Tower in San Nicolas!
A unique opportunity to learn more of the history of Aruba as well as the vibrant cultural heritage of this part of the island.
This museum presents the history of gold, aloe, phosphate, oil and tourism through elaborate displays and multimedia installations.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Anchor in Memory of All Seamen, San Nicolas Aruba
The Seroe Colorado Anchor is located in the southeastern part of the island. Through the years, the anchor has become one of the most visited places. The anchor was dedicated “To All Seamen”. Since April 2005 the anchor also is dedicated to the owner of Charlie’s Bar and Restaurant who tragically passed away in September 2004.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mangel Halto Beach, Spanish Lagoon, Savaneta Aruba
This secluded beach is a perfect sunning swimming and snorkeling spot in Aruba with calm, shallow waters rich in sea life supported by an intriguing network of mangroves.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mahuma, Oranjestad, Aruba
Get a local taste of Aruba's cuisine and your choice of a local beer or nonalcoholic beverage
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After booking your tour, please do not forget to call us at least 24 hours before the tour to reconfirm your tour and notification of your pick up time On the day of the tour we will pick you and with our motorcoach and after boarding your UTV 4x4 vehicle your adventure will start!Airports
- Reina Beatrix Airport, Aruba
- Queen Beatrix International Airport, Sabana Berde, Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suggested for travellers with mobility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Souvenir Bandana is available for purchase and can be worn mandatory as a face mask while in contact with guests and staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.