Half-Day Tour into Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
Explore more than 800 million years of geological history in the “Corridor Through Time”. Marvel at the rugged beauty of Brachina and Bunyeroo Gorges. Search for Yellow Footed Rock Wallabies and enjoy sweeping views of Bunyeroo Valley and the eastern wall of Wilpena Pound.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Morning or Afternoon Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wilpena Pound Resort Wilpena Road, Via Hawker, Flinders Ranges National Park, South Australia 5434 Australia
Australia has the world's oldest visible geology on Earth and much of this can be found in the Ikara-Flinders Ranges. The gorges around Wilpena Pound Resort provide an ancient and fascinating history of the Ikara-Flinders Ranges, and are visible in the fossil layers and referred to as the ‘Corridor Through Time’.
Pass By: Brachina Gorge Geological Trail, Flinders Ranges National Park, South Australia 5434 Australia
Explore more than 100 million years of this history as well as marveling at the rugged beauty of Brachina and Bunyeroo Gorges. Search for Yellow Footed Rock Wallabies and enjoy sweeping views of Bunyeroo Valley and the eastern wall of Wilpena Pound. Visitors will learn about the rugged mountains including the moss rocks with their contrasting colours and the ever-changing flora of the area, especially after the rain.
Departure Point :Wilpena Pound Resort, Wilpena Rd, Via Hawker SA 5434, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guest Health Declarations collected before arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.