Half-Day Tour of Santa Rita Vineyard with Hotel Pickup
What makes Santa Rita vineyard unique is the archeological museum, gardens, family´s house and is also the oldest subterranean cellar in Chile.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Taste of 3 different wines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine Glass as a gift
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Rita
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile
Viña Santa Rita was founded in 1880 by Don Domingo Fernández Concha, a leading businessman and public figure of the time. Don Domingo brought the finest French grape varieties to the rich soils of the Maipo Valley, together with specialized equipment and a team of top winemakers from France. This brought techniques that were hitherto unknown in Chile, changing the way in which wines were made in the country and bringing spectacular results.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our passangers at Santiago downtown, Las Condes untill Manqueue Ave.Chek it out with us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.