Half day tour of Sintra
This tours unveils the magic of this unique place on eatrh. Sintra brings us to mysterious walks, enchanted palaces and castles, stunning views, caves and secret trails.
Sintra´s micro-climate is the key for the exuberance of the luxurious vegetation often praised by romantic poets of the nineteenth century, namely Lord Byron. We’ll have the opportunity to taste delicious pastries: the Travesseiros and the Queijadas. Our route continues to Boca do Inferno where you can enjoy taking beautiful photos with the fabulous views of the rocky crater.
Then we head to Cascais where you will be able to admire the glamour of this seaside pier and enjoy a stroll along the bay or the elegant cafes. On the way to Lisbon, we pass by Estoril, with its beautiful Casino front gardens.
Let us drive you in the comfort of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle, with AC and WiFi, and be escorted by one of our certified professional driver-guides.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- High comfort Mercedes Benz vehicles
- Certified professional driver-guide
- WiFi and bottled waters on board
- Accident and liability insurance
- All taxes included
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Clients meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Sintra is without a doubt one of the most extraordinary places in Portugal. Its microclimate transforms this small town situated on the slopes of the mountain range “Serra de Sintra” and next to the Atlantic, into a major attraction for visitors who go there to admire its famous castles and palaces or simply taste the traditional food, pastries and sweets. And let’s not forget the souvenir shops selling typical local items. We will stop in the historic center where you will have time to try the famous “travesseiros” and “queijadas” in the Piriquita Pastry Shop and explore the narrow streets of the most romantic town in Portugal. Visit one of these palaces: National Palace of Sintra, National Palace of Pena, Quinta da Regaleira, Palace of Monserrate. (entrance fees apply)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
A stop to photograph this magnificent rocky crater in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
This old Roman town of fishermen became a well-known beach resort in the 20th century. Cascais is a favorite among the people of Lisbon who come here to enjoy the sun and the sea, the bars and restaurants. The town is also known internationally for its big nautical events (America’s Cup, Red Bull, FlugTagg). Cascais attracts many tourists from all over the world, whether to visit or live. It is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in all of Europe. Free time to explore the streets of Cascais.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The trip to Lisbon is made along the coast of Estoril with a fascinating and unforgettable seaside views.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your assigned driver-guide will meet you at the place designated by you (within the city of Lisbon)Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Premiere Tours complies with the new SAFETY standards in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Portugal, providing protective masks and hand sanitizing products to our guides and our valued customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.