Half Day Tour of Syracuse
I will accompany you to discover the places of my childhood. My father is a tour guide so I grew up playing in the places I try to make tourists appreciate today. I will let you discover the history, art, habits and typical Sicilian dishes with the eyes of a local, the perfect mix to appreciate one of the most important Mediterranean cities in the Greek period and beyond. In addition we can add the market tour to taste some of the most delicious sicilian local food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico della Neapolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, Via Paradiso 14, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
We will discover together the wonders of the Archeological Park of Syracuse, visiting the biggest Greek Teatre in Sicily, the stone quarries with the famous Dionisyu's Grotto, the Hiero II altar and a beautiful amphitheatre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
We will visit the oldest Temple of Sicily, the amazing Cathedral unique for the differents styles mixed together, the Churh of Santa Lucia with a famous painting left here from Caravaggio and the simbol of Ortigia, the Aretusa's spring!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Largo Anfiteatro, 2, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/4/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Fonte Aretusa, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.