Half-Day Tour of the Egyptian Museum and Bazaars from Cairo
Discover fascinating artifacts, treasures and the world’s most significant collection of pharaonic antiquities at Cairo's Egyptian Museum and shop at the Khan El Khaili Bazaar on a half-day tour from Cairo led by a qualified Egyptologist. See Tutankhamun’s burial mask and the mummy of Hatshepsut, and the gems, statues and supplies that ancient Egypt’s rulers collected for the afterlife. After visiting the museum, continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaar to explore the shops and coffeehouses. Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and door-to-door round-trip private transfers included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
- Bottle of water during the tour.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Lunch is optional in this tour.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza at 8:00 am to start your unforgettable day by visiting Egyptian Museum of antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the TutankhAmon – A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. You can enter mummies room (extra ticket).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Then, to Khan el-Khalili is one of the world’s largest bazaars, and offers a truly authentic local Cairo experience. Among the world’s oldest bazaars, dating back to 1382, Khan el-Khalili offers an experience unique to the old streets of Islamic Cairo, and affords the opportunity to engage with locals, as locals do, hunting for bargains and relaxing with a coffee as the hustle of the bazaar passes you by. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.