Half day tour to Amapura
Amarapura is a former capital of Myanmar, and now a township of Mandalay. The township is known today for its traditional silk and cotton weaving, and bronze casting. It is a popular tourist day-trip destination from Mandalay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Water bottle & cold towel
- Private transfer by AC vehicle
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above
- Pick-up at your hotel and proceed for an excursion to Amarapura, 15 km (30 minutes) from Mandalay. The township is known today for its traditional silk and cotton weaving, and bronze casting. Amarapura (meanings "city of immortality) is a popular tourist day-trip destination from Mandalay. Fristly, visit MAHAGANDAYON, a famous Buddhist monastery, where more than a thousand monks live and study; continue to 200-year-old U BEIN teak bridge, built in 1782 at the time when Amarapura was Royal capital. Since then it is noted for silk- and cotton weaving. Visit a traditional hand-woven silk workshop. Visit BAGAYA MONASTERY, with a superb collection of Buddha statues. Return to Mandalay and tour ends.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.