Half Day Tour to Dahshur and Memphis
Have A Day Tour To The Fascinating History Of Egypt With To Giza City Where You Will Visit Dahshur, And Memphis City That Was The Capital Of Egypt During The Old Kingdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Have A Day Tour To The Fascinating History Of Egypt With To Giza City Where You Will Visit Dahshur, And Memphis City That Was The Capital Of Egypt During The Old Kingdom.
You will pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, you will start the day by visiting Dahshur where you will see the red pyramid and the bent pyramid. Both pyramids were built for Senefru, the first pharaoh of the 4th dynasty. Visiting these pyramids will enable you to know the evolution of building the pyramids throughout the history. Your final stop is Memphis, which is the ancient capital of Egypt. In Memphis, you will see artefacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Giza or Cairo.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.