Half Day tour to Giza Pyramids with Camel ride and lunch
In a half day tour to Pyramids of Giza you will visit on of the most remarkable monuments on earth and one of the seven wonders on ancient world. See how intact the three pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykeronis are and stand in awe of how they remained intact through all these years. See as well the Sphinx the gaurdian of the pyramids. Your tour includes a camel ride and light Egyptian lunch. The tour included entrance fees as well as hotel pick up and drop off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- 20 minutes camel ride
- Light Egyptian lunch
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
What's excluded :
- Entrance inside pyramid, Solar boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our Egyptologist tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel to start your tour to the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. Tn this tour you will discover the remaining wonders of ancient world that has remained intact. The three pyramids were dedicated to the three Kings Cheops (Kufu) Mykeronis and Chephre. The largest is the Pyramid of Cheops. It is believed that the ancient Egyptians used the pyramids as burial for their Kings. The construction of the larges pyramid was believed to have taken 15-20 years. You will move to the pyramids panorama to take memorable photos and you will have the opportunity to ride a camel for 20 minutes to add a unique experience to your tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After your tour to the Pyramids you will move down the valley to the Sphinx which is believed to belong to King Chephren as a guard to the Pyramids. The Sphinx is a resemblance of wisdom and strength as its head of human being and has the body of a lion.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.