Half Day Tour to Nairobi National Museum & Snake Park
Experience Nairobi National Museum enjoy the best and most amazing Kenya's rich Natural and Cultural Heritage. The museum holds a wide variety of most reputed collections relating to culture, history, and art hailing from East Africa and Kenya. This museum interprets Kenyan heritage for stimulating learning and appreciation. Nairobi Museum is a huge facility with many educating sections, which is the best educational center and one can easily spend all day here. The next stop at Snake Park another major tourist attraction within the grounds which has just been refurbished.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Snake Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Museum, Museum Hill, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
The tour start by picking you from your Nairobi Hotel 9:00AM. Nairobi National Museum is the most popular gallery in the country. Situated on Museum Hill, about five minutes by road from the city centre, visitors can take a tour upon landing en-route to other towns in the country. Additionally, this tour can conclude your safari in Kenya by giving you a chance to learn about the country in one venue. Whichever time you visit, the many features and attractions in this gallery will be your holiday highlight. The collections exhibited here focus on four themes that are culture, nature, history and contemporary art. Therefore, you have four sections to visit, packed with exciting pieces and sufficient information. Nature in this gallery offers a collection of birds and animals found in Kenya. One section has large stuffed mammals such as an elephant and giraffe. When you walk to the history section, you literary take a trip to pre-historic times. Archaeological finds by Louis Leakey include fossils of man and other creatures that explain Kenya as the Cradle of Mankind. The exhibits came from different parts of the country such as Magadi and Turkana. This section is the Early Man gallery. You will also have a great experience by learning about the culture and people of this country through collections from different communities. The 300 people capacity auditorium hosts various concerts and shows. You may get a chance to mingle with other enthusiasts. Nairobi National Museum also houses a curio shop with artefact s and items that can be great souvenirs. Families with children will love the experience and when everyone gets tired and hungry, the on-site cafe has excellent treats for the whole family. Nairobi National Museum is open daily.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Snake Park, Museum Hill, Nairobi Kenya
Within the compound, you can also visit Nairobi Snake Park or the Botanical Gardens. The snake park exhibits different species of reptiles found in the country. Spend the last hour of your visit in the botanical gardens and nature trail. The fresh air and cool shade of dozens of trees and flowers lets you exhale after a day in the heat of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from airbnb and private apartments Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.