Half Day Tour to Sakkara and Memphis with Lunch and Entrance fees
Have A Day Tour To The Fascinating History Of Egypt With To Giza City Where You Will Visit The Necropolis Of Sakkara, And Memphis That Was The Capital Of Egypt During The Old Kingdom with the delicious lunch at Egyptian local restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- You will pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, you will start the day by visiting Sakkara necropolis, home to the world’s oldest major stone structure. Your guide will provide the history of the famous Step Pyramid built by the engineer Imhotep in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. You will then proceed to the Necropolis of Sakkara, the Mastabas of Ti and Prince Ptahotep.
Your final stop is Memphis, which is the ancient capital of Egypt. In Memphis, you will see artefacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II. You will also have the chance to visit the trsditional bazaar demonstration of ts artwork is made and purchase your own if you like.
lunch at Egyptian local restaurant.
At the conclusion of your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel/accommodation for drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.