Half-Day Tour to Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshur Pyramids From Cairo
Visit some of the oldest archaeological dig sites in all of Egypt during your Cairo tour. This tour, in the middle of the desert, will show you some of the wonderfully preserved buildings and artifacts from ancient Egypt. Enjoy comfortable, convenient, round-trip transportation from Cairo guided by Qualified Egyptology tour guide. Discover one of the most ancient royal burial grounds of the Egyptian civilization, and see the world’s oldest step pyramid in Saqqara. Check out the ancient capital of Lower Egypt: Memphis. The open air museum of Memphis is a must-visit for history lovers. Marvel at the ruins of what was once the most powerful nation on Earth. Also you will have the opportunity to visit both Pyramids of Dahshur; Bent and Red Pyramids. With door-to-door transfers by an air-conditioned car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
- Bottle of water during the tour..
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- lunch is optional in this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptology guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza on time. Start your tour by visiting the ancient capital city of Memphis located about 24 kilometers south of Cairo. Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3,000 years and was the first capital of Egypt. Though little remains of this pharaonic city, the open air museum here is worth a visit. See the huge fallen image of Ramesses II, which is 16 meters high and the great Alabaster Sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut at the museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Proceed to Saqqara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for King Zoser), it is considered an important part of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form. This pyramid was built during the reign of the Third Dynasty of Ancient Egypt 4,800 years ago. Also visit the Tombs of the Nobles in Saqqara and learn more about the daily life of ancient Egyptian noblemen.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
You will continue to explore and then transfer to the south and visit the Red Pyramid and Bent pyramid at Dahshur. This is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for many famous pyramids two of which are among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BC; the red and bent Pyramids of King Snefru.
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel / Residential place in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.