Half-Day Tour to Tenorio Volcano National Park from Guanacaste
Costa Rica has many unique places sights. One of the most famous is the majestic Rio Celeste located in the canton of Guatuso in the province of Alajuela, inside the Tenorio Volcano National Park.
• Visit one of the most famous areas in Costa Rica.
• Discover Celeste River Waterfall.
• Enjoy a walk on the trails through the Tenorio Volcano National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rio Celeste
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
View of Celeste River, Waterfall and walking in a Tenorio Volcano National Park
Enjoy delicious typical foods.
See the Scarlet Macaws in part of the North Pacific side of Costa Rica.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in all hotels
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/10/2018 - 1/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.