Half-day Tra Que vegetable village tour in Hoi An
The interesting tour of Tra Que vegetable village, a charming village on the edge of Hoi An gives you a great chance to you have an experience day of living and having unforgettable memory with the local people in the Tra Que herb village. Joining in this tour, you can enjoy many special dishes of this region such as Tam Huu spring roll and banh xeo (Vietnamese pancake).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Bicycle and farming tools
- Banh Xeo (local pancake) & Tam huu dishes demonstration
- Welcome drinks, Lunch or dinner at a local family house
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- Foot massage service price: 105.000VNĐ/ per person/ on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
You will be picked up at your hotel at about 8.a.m (the pickup time is flexible upon request) by an experienced tourist guide and join in a 30 minute drive to get access Tra Que herb village.
Your first activity is to stroll around the vegetable garden for a while and be told about the history of the village.
Next, you will take part in many interesting gardening activities such as prepare the land, fertilize with seaweed, rake the ground, sow, water and picking vegetables. You also should not miss a chance to relax by joining foot soak.
Then you will join in preparing lunch with a local family to know how to cook with ‘Tam Huu’ spring roll, ‘Banh xeo’ – Vietnamese pancake.
After your morning excursions and lunch, you will be taught how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Before riding to your hotel, you will have a farewell to your host family.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.