Half-day trip to Dimbulagala - Sightseeing Tour off the beaten path
Don't miss to see Dimbulagala when you stay in the area of Pasikuda or Polonnaruwa. It's both scenic and of historical significance. Despite of its beauty, it's still off the beaten path, not crowded with tourists.
Our experienced drivers are known for careful driving. They have been doing these tours for 5 years. Their cultural & historical expertise well-founded.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1000 ml bottled drinking water per person
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Passenger Insurance cover 500,000 LKR P.P
- Total fuel cost
- Total Parking charges
- Replacement vehicle in case of unlucky events - with new driver
- Road Tax & Insurance Tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Extra person in vehicle other than those who booked
- Extra excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Food, meals, other beverages than water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dimbulagala Monastery, Mahiyangane-Dimbulagala-Dalukkane Hwy, Polonnaruwa 51000 Sri Lanka
Dimbulagala, known as 'Gunner's Quoin' in the colonial period, is the largest range of hills in the area of Polonnaruwa. Embedded in the scenic natural setting are three cultural attractions that differ much from one another, see the ancient ruins of Namal Pokuna, the modern monastery of Dimbulagala, and the ancient paintings of Pulligoda cave. You will also have the opportunity to climb to Akasa Chetiya, which is one of the best vantage points in the Dimbulagala hills.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be welcoming you in the lobby of your hotel or for your convenience at a meeting point of your choice in Pasikuda Beach. Departure time is immediately after pick-up time in case you reserved this tour exclusively (no other persons in the same vehicle that day)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.