Half-Day Trip to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with 30 M Camel-Riding
Visit the Giza pyramids and Sphinx, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, and experience 30 minutes camel-riding alongside the Giza pyramids with wonderful views of the pyramids Sahara desert. Here with the assist of our professional tour guide you will go through the special culture and faith of Old Egyptians. The pyramids are not only tombs but parts of burial complex. During the tour, you will know about old Egyptians believes, their burial rituals and the theories of building the pyramids. Relax with door-to-door comfortable transport by an A/C vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
- Bottle of water during the tour..
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Lunch is optional in this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramid of Khafre
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Egyptology guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza on time. You will enjoy the driving time to the sight while our guide is giving you an introduction about the story of the great Pyramids and pharaoh special believes in life after death, burial and mummification rituals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
Once you enter the Giza plateau area, you will be able to go very close to the Great Pyramid of Cheops, and staring at that massive structure, you will realize that your dream of visiting the only surviving wonder of the ancient world came true. Your guide will provide you with historical insights into those 4600 years old tombs, how they were built and how long it took the ancient Egyptians to complete them. He will also give you enough time to take as many photos as you wish. You may like to enter the burial chamber of one of the pyramids (Extra Ticket).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramid of Khafre, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Passing through the pyramids of Chephren and Menkaure, you will stop to click some photos of all the pyramids together. In that part of the Sahara Desert area, you will also have the chance to ride a camel for one hour, take nice clicks and have a lot of desert fun.
You might also like to visit the sun boat museum (optional). In the year 1954, an Egyptian archaeologist found what we call now the sun boat which was made of cedar imported from Lebanon. Although the boat dates back to 4600 years, most of the wooden components are still in an excellent condition.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After a short drive, you will find yourself at the feet of the fascinating statue of the Sphinx, the largest monolith sculpture in Ancient Egypt. This mysterious monument was carved to symbolize the pharaoh’s power and wisdom. The statue was also regarded as a guardian of the pyramids.
Finally, visit the Valley Temple where King Chephren (owner of the second pyramid in the area) was mummified and learn about mummification process. After this great tour, you will have the chance to go to a papyrus institute to see how the Egyptians produced this genuine artwork thousands of years ago.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza. The exact time to be at the hotel depends on your location and traffic status.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.