Half-Day Trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Pompeii
Mount Vesuvius is one of the most attractive volcanos in the world. It is internationally renowned for the 79 A.D. eruption, which destroyed the Roman cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum, Oplontis and Stabiae. From a distance, the Vesuvius seems to be harmless but when the brave tourist approaches near its crater, he feels the power of the “big Giant”. Departing from Pompeii, you will reach an altitude of 1000 meters, and from the parking area you will reach the crater following a trekking path that usually takes 30 minutes. Once there, enjoy the breathtaking view of the Bay of Naples. The dropoff will be at the Naples Central Station.
The maximum group size is 18-25 people. Tour includes round-trip transportation from central Naples hotels or the cruise port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- pickup in Pompeii and drop-off in Naples
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Mt Vesuvius entrance fees - € 10,00 per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Painted over the centuries by various artists, Mt. Vesuvius id the natural landmark of the Bay of Naples. Tragically known as the destroyer of the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, this volcano is a “must-see” sightseeing place for each tourist.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the pickup will be in front of Fortuna Village Pompei, Via Plinio, 80045 Pompei NAPorts
- Fortuna Village Pompei, Via Plinio, 80045 Pompei NA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour operator will collect the Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee on board the bus in order to secure your skip the line tickets from the ticket office "guide's counter"
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.