Half-Day Uffizi and Accademia Small-Group Guided Tour
In our Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery tour with our professional guide you will not only get the benefit of saving your time, but you have the advantage of acquiring the inside stories behind some of the most notable masterpieces conserved in Florence.
After your Uffizi tour, you will are welcome to enjoy some refreshments in the cafeteria while taking in the unique stunning view of the Uffizi Gallery's terrace where you are more than welcome to relax and take pictures.
You are welcome to remain in both museums for as long as you wish.
We will be entering through the priority line and may experience a short wait due to COVID security prevention measures.
The schedule time in the reservation is for the Uffizi Gallery Tour. The Accademia Gallery Tour departs at 16:00.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets to the Uffizi & Accademia Gallery.
- Live Guide.
- Radio & Disposable earbuds.
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
We will walk by the Duomo Square on our to the Uffizi Gallery and have a brief explanation about the construction of the Cathedral, the mystery behind the Cupola of Brunelleschi and the Baptistery of San Giovanni.
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Our guide will give you some highlights about the Signoria Square, and talk about the Palazzo Vecchio, one of the residences of the Medici Family in Florence before entering the museum.
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Once inside the museum, we will have a one and a half-hour guided tour with our experienced licensed tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Get ready to meet David! We will see each other again at our Via Ricasoli office for the Accademia tour, where you will hear and learn about Michelangelo's life and masterpieces.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Via de' Martelli, 33r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
2: Via Ricasoli, 109r, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.