Half-Day UTV 4x4 and Buggy Safari at Lara Bay in Akamas
Explore the natural beauty of Akamas National Park in this half day tour by driving a Quad bike or UTV Jeep 4x4. The adventure includes sightseeing at the Sea-caves, Edro III Shipwreck, and a visit to Lara Bay coast, a birthplace of rare turtle species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Paphos area)
- Use of helmet
- Gearing (Bandanas)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food (optional with a pre-order)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TT Motorcycle Rentals & Tours Paphos, Paphos Cyprus
The day starts by your arrival (or hotel pick up) 30 minutes before departure at our main shop in Poseidonos Avenue situated in Aliathon Complex.
At the shop you will get to meet your guiders who will provide you with the necessary equipment (i.e. Goggles) and also instructions on how to operate your selected vehicle (Quad or Buggy) with safety.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Paphos Harbour and Port, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos Cyprus
Few minute after your departure you will drive pass Paphos's hourbour area
Pass By: Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Cyprus
After passing the hourbour area the guider will drive you through the Tombs of the Kings area which is a busy road named after the location of the relevant archeological site.
Pass By: Coral Bay, Peyia Cyprus
You will be already accustomed to your vehicles by now, the next drive is through Coral Bay location of Pegeia village, from here you will be very close to the second half of the tour which is the entry to Akamas Peninsula.
Stop At: Edro III Shipwreck, Peyia Cyprus
Just after Coral Bay you will be guided at popular but still hard to find location called the Sea Caves.
As the name implied there you get to view caved formed by the sea and also a ship wreck visible very close from the shore.
The ship is called Edro III and has crashed in the area since 2011. Free time for photos and viewings in the area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Akamas Peninsula National Park, Neo Chorio, Cyprus
The semi-dessert peninsula of low-height floras is the more popular natural destination of Cyprus and is a Unesco Heritage offering a 230 sq km of off-road land to explore!
After an adventurous drive through the tracks of Akamas you will visit Lara Bay (aka Turtle Bay) which is a famous birthplace of rare Caretta-Caretta turtle species.
At Lara Bay you free time to learn more about the turtle conversation that is happening there by reading notes at the small information unit at the beach. Oh yes and if you are traveling during the hatching period which is around August then there are high chances to be at the right time to observe the natural wonder of seeing small turtles making their first steps at the sea!
At Lara Bay you also have free time to swim, or relax at the local restaurant (snacks and drinks available for purchase) before the final drive back from an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :TT Motorcycle Rentals & Tours Paphos, Poseidonos Yeroskipou of Cyprus Republic, Yeroskipou 8200, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Paphos Hourbour bus stations or from hotels located inPoseidonos Avenue. Contact supplier to verify pick up possibility and area.Shop arrivals should be 30 minutes prior to departur
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Max 2 persons per vehicle on double passenger options. For mix product options or group of persons its easier to do the bookings separately.
- Minimum age of drivers is 21 years and for passengers 12.
- Valid Driving License is required for the drivers
- If canceled due to poor weather (very unlikely!), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please dress for outdoors. Dusty conditions areas are included
- Sunglasses, hat and suncream are useful in hot weather
- Participants must sign a disclaimer
- Extreme or dangerous driving is not allowed
- If have trouble handling a quad bike then a buggy will be offered
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.