Half day Valle de la Luna - San Pedro de Atacama
On our tour to the Valley of the Moon, enjoy a sunset from another planet, visiting the Tres Marias, the Canyon, the Amphitheater and the Coyote Stone.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Valley of the Moon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valle De La Luna, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
It is a desert landscape, a geomorphological wonder. Our ancestors called it Las Salinas today known worldwide as Valle de la Luna, a set of landscapes of incomparable beauty and resembling a fragment of the lunar landscape to which it owes its name. In 1982 it was declared a Sanctuary of Nature and is part of the Flamencos National Reserve in this place you can observe a geological show of great interest especially at sunrise and sunset.
During your visit you can contemplate: Ckari Gorge, Salt Caverns, the famous natural formation known by our ancestors as The Three Watchers today called The Three Marys, Dune major; majestic body of sand and viewpoints like; Quebrada Honda, Piedra del Coyote.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.