half day Vang Vieng Express River Experience
This half or one day tour combines all the activities that Vang Vieng is famous for: kayaking on the Nam Song River surrounded by rugged karsts and beautiful rural scenery and exploring limestone caves. Your will have plenty of opportunities to swim in pools of fresh spring water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water, English speaking guide, Local guide/s
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vang Vieng, Vang Vieng, Vientiane Province
We will transfer around 10km North to the ethnic Khmu village of Viengsamay where after an introduction to the basics of kayaking we shall set off down the beautiful Nam Song river. After we continue traveling downstream to Tham None (Sleeping cave). Which is one of the biggest caves in Vang Vieng and served as a rescue shelter for the villagers during the Second Indochina War. Today it is home to a family of bats and the ‘Magic Stone’ of Vang Vieng. In the rainy season we will swim through the entrance to the cave. The final leg of the journey is a gentle paddle which will return us to Vang Vieng just in time to catch the sunset.
Approximately: 15 minutes transfer, 2 hours kayaking, 1h caving
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Vang Vieng, Laos
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any Hotel or Guesthouse in Vang Vieng so please advise us the name of Hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Starts at : 09:00
- Finishes at : 13:00
- Nb of days : Half Day
- Transport : Private tuk-tuk
- Activities : Kayaking, Caving
- Best In : Dry season
- What to bring : Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet, Sarong for bathing, Mosquito repellent, Sport Sandels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.