Half day Venice cruise terminal shore excursion outlet village
A tour to cruise passengers that embark or disembark from Venice cruise terminal. About 150 shops in the same area, an outlet village that can satisfy everyone! Close to Venice, a place with the most important brands known all over the world.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noventa di Piave Designer Outlet, Via Marco Polo 1, 30020 Noventa di Piave Italy
Located at about 30 minutes driving distance from the cruise terminal, 150 shops will wait for you where you can discover exclusive offers to update your wardrobe with the season's new arrivals while enjoying even more savings on outlet prices.
For Tax-Free Shopping, you can have in addition a refund to exclusive discounts. The non-EU citizens can make their shopping experience even more rewarding. All you need to do is: look for the Tax Refund sign when you are shopping and ask the cashier for a Tax Refund receipt; when you are at the airport and about to leave the European Union, show customs officials your purchases, your receipts, and your passport. They will validate the refund; finally, take your documents to the Tax Refund Office at the airport. They will refund the money to you on spot.
After your shopping experience, for your lunch you can stay in the outlet village or you can decide for a typical Italian trattoria close by, to arrange with your driver.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal Venezia, Direzione Porto Marittimo, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Five suitcases and five trolley-bags are the maximum numbers of luggage to fit in the trunk
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.