Half-Day Vienna City Tour with Entrance to Schonbrunn Palace
Enjoy a 3.5-hour imperial heritage tour in Vienna. Drive along the Ringstrasse, Vienna’s most famous boulevard. Amaze yourself with famous Hundertwasser House, the Giant Ferris Wheel, Danube River and Belvedere Palace. Visit the number one attraction in Vienna – Schönbrunn Palace and get free time to stroll the gardens and Zoo on your own.
Hotel pickup is not included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Multiple stops for photos of amazing scenery
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ringstrasse, Vienna Austria
This tour will show you the very best of the city, including both modern and historic highlights. First drive around the Ring, Vienna’s most famous boulevard with its many sights: the State Opera House, the Hofburg, the national museums, the Burgtheater, the City Hall, Parliament and the university are just some of the most magnificent buildings, alongside beautiful green parks and striking monuments.
Stop At: Hundertwasserhaus, Kegelgasse 36-38, Vienna 1030 Austria
In contrast the first stop will be made at the Hundertwasser Haus with its colourful facade.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Prater 7/1 Riesenradplatz 1, Vienna 1020 Austria
Take photos of this unique building, before continuing past the Prater recreation grounds with the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of Vienna’s most well-known landmarks.
Pass By: Danube Tower, Donauturmstrasse 4, Vienna 1220 Austria
Cross the River Danube to modern Vienna and take a closer look at the impressive contemporary skyline; numerous new buildings and the UNO City reflect the fact that Vienna is a cosmopolitan metropolis moving with the times.
Stop At: Belvedere Museum, Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 27, Vienna 1030 Austria
Return via the Ringstrasse and Schwarzenbergplatz, dominated by the Soviet War Memorial and fountain, to Belvedere Palace, one of the most outstanding examples of baroque architecture anywhere in the world. Take time to admire the view over the city from the gardens.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
The coach will then take you to the number one attraction in Vienna, Schönbrunn Palace, where the official tour ends. Thanks to the included ticket for entrance to the palace, you can skip the queues and enjoy a fascinating imperial tour through 22 rooms with audio-guide of the former summer residence of the Habsburgs. Afterwards you may like to spend time exploring the splendid gardens or visit Schönbrunn Zoo, which is at the same time the oldest and one of the most acclaimed zoos in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tourist-Info Wien, Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Schönbrunn Palace, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant is free if sharing the same seat as an adult
- Depending on the group size, the tours will be done by minivan with a driver-guide or by bus with a licensed guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by 7 TRAVEL