Half-Day Wales Snowdonia Nordic Walking Small-Group Experience
Dolgam farm is the base for Snowdonia Nordic Walking - a working farm in the heart of Snowdonia. You will be arriving and parking here as well as starting/finishing the walk on site so there will be plenty of chance to see the farm in action. Our walk route depends on season and the people taking part - I will ensure it is suitable for your ability and the weather. We will take in some amazing views of Snowdonia!
per adult from
What's included :
- Nordic Walking poles
- Parking on site
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Welsh cake
What's excluded :
The session starts with a quick briefing at the farm house followed by pole fitting. I will make sure the poles are suitable for your height and you are comfortable with the grip and wrist straps. We include a technique demonstration and everyone will get a chance to practice on the yard before we set off on our walk!
The route incorporates some road walking but mainly trail/track so we can get some peace and tranquillity and enjoy some of Snowdonia’s breath-taking views. The walk will be between 5km and 10km depending on your requirement and ability.
We finish up with a paned (cuppa in Welsh!) and a Welsh Cake back at the farm house where we can share photos - and if necessary dry off and warm up. The farm is a busy place and you will see sheep, cows, tractors, and plenty of mud if you wish!
Departure Point :Davies A, Dolgam, Betws-y-Coed LL24 0DS, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.