Half-day walking tour in Budapest
If you don't like standing in the traffic jam and among the tourist busses, you prefer walking or using public transport and you would like to get more information about the details of the buildings, history and everyday-life of the local people and you want to do it freely and flexibilly, let's have a walking tour with me in Budapest! I’m an art historian and a licensed guide. We can start where and when you wish.
I recommend you to look at the Parliament Building from outside, houses in classical and Art Nouveau style and the St.Stepen's Cathedral in the Innercity. The old underground will take us to the Heroe’s Square and the Vajdahunyad Castle. We can look around in the Jewish district, too. It is worth going to the Buda side, an escalator or a public bus will take us to the Castle District where we are going to see the former Royal Palace, the old Baroque houses with gothic elements, the famous Matthias Church and the picturesque view from the Fishermen’s Bastion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Heroes' Square
- Entry/Admission - Buda Castle
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
It represents the 1000year history of Hungary with statues of kings and other heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
The largest church in Budapest with the "holy right hand" of the first Hungarian king.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The former heart of Hungary with the Matthias Church, Fisheremen's Bastion and the Royal Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet where you wish.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.