Half day walking tour in Cusco
Cusco is considered the Archaeological Capital of America. Yes, the ancient capital of the Incas is a place full of archeological sites, museums, temples and more. Our guide will show the city walking the best sites in Cusco.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Cusco is considered the Archaeological Capital of America. Yes, the ancient capital of the Incas is a place full of archeological sites, museums, temples and more. Magical places such as the Sacsayhuaman fortress, the Coricancha temple, the archeological centers of Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral of Cusco. Although it is possible to visit these places on your own, the best way is to do it with the Cusco City Tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up timming will be informed in your hotel the previous day
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.