Half-Day Walking Tour in Tirana
Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city.
Soak up the atmosphere.
Marvel at the sights.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- • City Tour of Tirana
- • Qualified guide
- • Entrance fee to the National Historical Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Visit: Skanderbeg Square, At the center of Tirana, Tirana Albania
Tirana, the capital of Albania, is known for diverse architecture and a contrast of lifestyle where the traditional meets the modern.
Tirana is the largest city of Albania and has something to offer for everyone.
This morning tour starts at 9.30 from the main boulevard at Skenderbeg Square. You will visit the National Theater, Skanderbeg Statue (dedicated to the National Hero), The Historic Museum, Cultural Palace, Et’hem Bey Mosque, Clock Tower and going through the Boulevard you will walk towards 'the Pyramid', built in 1988 as a museum for Enver Hoxha, the dictator of the period.
After the tour you will go for a walk in the 'Bllok' area where you will see Enver Hoxha’s villa, the former dictator of Albania. You will enjoy a coffee break in this lively area offering a considerable number of coffee shops, restaurants and shops.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, At the center of Tirana, Tirana Albania
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.