Half Day Walking Tour of Melbourne
Here for a trip, or newly have moved to Melbourne? Don’t hesitate to jump on Walking Tour of Melbourne to see its magnificent architecture and beautiful gardens. In this way you surely will feel Melbourne and its culture, with your heart and soul. This is a 3 hour and half – 4 kilometer classic city tour including one coffee stop. On this tour we will walk through the very first main streets, lanes and arcades.
On this unique City tour of Melbourne, expect to see lots of beautiful buildings, fine details and nice cafes and shops. Getting a well researched information of how city was formed out of hard work of people and gold. Also hear amazing stories to deeply feel how enterprising and courageous the first generation of Australians were. The ones who made the life of their choice down here .
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Walking tour of Melbourne CBD, We will walk through lots of streets and alleys
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mr Tulk, 328 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Princes Bridge, St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.