Half-Day West Lake Private Tour with Garden and Baoshi Mountain Peak View
Enjoy a fully guided half-day tour to discover the amazing Hangzhou city. Make your way to Baoshi Mountain peak along the northern shore of the city. Appreciate the panoramic view of the West Lake and Hangzhou city from the mountain top. Take a tour to the charming classic garden at Guo’s Villa on the lake along with other wonderful sites such as Lotus ponds, Su causeway. Upgrade the tour with boat cruise to the Lake Island to explore the peaceful side of the lake and the famous scenery “Three Pagodas Mirroring the Moon” that was printed on the Chinese currency.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Guo's Garden
- Tasty lunch or dinner (Depends on your departure)
- West Lake boat cruise (If Tour with Lake Cruise option is booked)
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Great local guide
- Entry/Admission - Baoshi Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Guo's Garden
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NO.8 Xiaer Lane, Baoshi Mountain, Baojiao Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310007 China
Your local great guide and the driver will pick up at your hotel or train station if you travel by train. Begin your tour with the pleasant walk through the stone paved path in forested hillside along Baoshi mountain. Appreciate the nice scenery along the way with small caves, pavilions, water ponds. Once at the top, get a closer look at the elegant slim Baochu Pagoda built more than 1000 years ago and the peaceful Taoist temple along the ridge. check out different viewpoints on the top you will be rewarded with a glorious 360-degree view of the whole West Lake and ever-expanding city lay below you, pausing for a few minutes to appreciate the splendor views while take in the fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Guo's Garden, No.28 Yanggong, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310007 China
Next head to the wonderful Garden along the West lake, Guo’s Garden in the Qing Dynasty, follow your guide to explore the tranquil area full of roses, flowers, trees along with the rockeries, bridges and traditional Chinese architecture, and enjoy a nice view to the West Lake while appreciate the charm of the old classic garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Continue to visit more of the West Lake, include the Su causeway, Lotus Ponds, Leifeng pagoda as well as other historic sites along the lake. Take in the picturesque view of the USECO lake while learning the interesting local folklores from your guide. If you book the tour with boat cruise, you will enjoy a relaxing boat ride to the Island, see the peaceful side of the lake and the famous scenery “Three Pagodas Mirroring the Moon” that was printed on the Chinese one Yuan note as the praise. After the great tour you will get dropped off back to your hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provide anywhere in downtown Hangzhou hotel, Hangzhou railway or east railway station. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any dietary request if you have
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.