Half-Day West Salalah Tour with Hotel Pickup
Today you see the Qara Mountains with the tomb of Old Testamentary prophet Job, the sandy beaches of Mughsayl, the cliffs and blow holes, formed into the limestone rocks. Continue to the Marnif Cave and visit the nearby pelican lagoon. Enjoy the views of the mountains and gnarled frankincense trees.
Daily; Duration: 4 hours; Distance: 180 km; Pick-up time: 8.30 am
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- At the beginning you visit the Qara mountains and the Old Testamentary prophet Job’s tomb, known in these parts as Nabi Ayoub. Here the remains of the prophet can be found.
Next stop is the magnificent sandy beach of Mughsayl which is outlined by sculptured cliffs and blow holes, formed into the limestone rocks. The fountains of water coming through these holes can reach a height of 30 meters. Also have a look at the Marnif cave and en-route, visit the nearby lagoon which is home to flamingos, pelicans and storks.
Now you will follow one of the roads, leading up the mountains to the Yemeni border. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the lime stone, volcanic mountains and gnarled frankincense trees before returning to Salalah.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Salalah City Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.