Half Day Whale Shark Tour From Playa del Carmen
Enjoy the comfortable round-trip taxi transportation from Playa del Carmen to Cancun and a boat excursion includes express breakfast at Cancun marina, snacks, drinks, and lunch. A unique opportunity to swim with whale sharks in the Mexican Caribbean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Playa del Carmen hotel pickup and drop-off shared van service
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Playa Norte
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Juarez, Puerto Juarez, Yucatan Peninsula
We start the pickup at your hotel in Playa del Carmen, then we transfer you to Puerto Juarez to pick the boat and start the tour into the surrounding areas of Isla Contoy.
Where the whale sharks arrive in huge amounts every year from May to September, a great opportunity to swim beside this harmless sharks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Contoy, Isla Contoy, Yucatan Peninsula
We start the search for whale sharks they arrive in huge amounts every year from May to September, a great opportunity to swim beside these harmless sharks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Once the activity is done you will visit "Playa Norte" at Isla Mujeres Island for the lunch of fresh fish ceviche and chicken sandwiches.
Then transfer back to Puerto Juarez for van drop off at your hotel at playa del Carmen could take 1 hour for transfer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from any Playa del Carmen hotel, if you hotel is not listed above please add your hotel information to your tour reservation and our team will confirm pick-up.Ports
- Ultramar Ferry Playa del Carmen, Muelle, Playacar, 77400 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 6 pax is the maximun numer of pax per boat, according new federal rules for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.