Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure from Telegraph Cove
Explore the beauty that is British Columbia on this half-day whale-watching excursion from Telegraph Cove Resort. Step aboard the flagship vessel ‘Ocean Magic’ for the adventure of a lifetime. In true comfort and style, the crew is excited to explore the local waters in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Enjoy views of the Gulf Islands, San Juan Islands, and Howe Sound while learning about the local geology and marine life along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complementary tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Snacks - For purchase with CAD$ cash only
- Educational materials on board
- Whale Sightings Guarantee - new free tour if you do not see whales!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telegraph Cove, British Columbia Canada
Whale Watching in Johnstone Strait and nearby area
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Telegraph Cove Marina & RV Park, 1642B Telegraph Cove Rd, Telegraph Cove, BC V0N 3J0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For more information on how we have adapted to the new normal check out our COVID-19 service notice by going to our webpage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.