Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure from Vancouver
Explore the beauty that is British Columbia on this half-day whale-watching excursion from Granville Island Vancouver. Step aboard the 'Salish Sea Dream' in Downtown Vancouver for the adventure of a lifetime. In true comfort and style, the crew is excited to explore the local waters in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Enjoy views of the Gulf Islands, San Juan Islands, and Howe Sound while learning about the local geology and marine life along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- 95-passenger vessel featuring indoor, heated cabin with floor to ceiling windows and open air decks
- Captain and expert crew of 3-4 guides/naturalists
- Live commentary
- Educational materials on board
- Complementary tea, coffee & hot chocolate + light snacks for purchase
- Two airplane-style washrooms
- 93% Whale Sighting Success Rate
- Lifetime Whale Sightings Guarantee - return tour from any of our locations until you see whales!
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- $5 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included in price
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Explore the beauty that is British Columbia on this half-day whale-watching excursion from Vancouver. Step aboard the 'Salish Sea Dream' on Granville Island for the adventure of a lifetime. In true comfort and style, the crew is excited to explore the local waters in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. Enjoy views of the Gulf Islands, San Juan Islands, and Howe Sound while learning about the local geology and marine life along the way.
• Prince of Whales Whale Watching, 1666 Duranleau St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S4 Canada
• Gulf Islands National Park Reserve of Canada, 2220 Harbour Rd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 2P6 Canada
Departure Point :1666 Duranleau St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3S2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed with proper documentation and life jacket
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For more information on how we have adapted to the new normal check out our COVID-19 service notice by going to our webpage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.