Half-Day Whale Watching and Northern Lights Combo Tour
Try two of the must-to-do activities in Iceland with this 6-hour whale watching and Northern Lights combo tour. Experience the sensation of watching whales, dolphins or harbor porpoises in their natural habitat. Feel the magic in the sky when the Northern Lights are dancing up there and enjoy stunning views of Reykjavik by night and day from the water. Choose from one of two (2) departure times when you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Warm flotation overalls
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Free WiFi on board
- Seating areas outside and inside
- Seasickness tablets, if needed
- Entry/Admission - Reykjavik Sailors
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and beverages (sold on board)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjavik Sailors, Hlesgata vesturbugt F, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Reykjavik Old harbour - departure point for Whale Watching and Northern Lights tour
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Reykjavik Sailors, Hlésgata Vesturbugt F101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the departure point the latest 30 minutes before the scheduled cruise time.
- Please, CHECK YOUR VENDOR account or at tour operator DAILY DIARY before you come to tour operator office; all the important daily information of all our tours will be notified via vendor and on tour operator website. We recommend to contact tour operator if you wish another way to get in touch with you.
- Dress warm and comfortable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Please note: Whale watching and Northern Lights is a natural activity governed by the laws of the weather. If any trip is canceled due to bad weather, following ticket part will be refunded
- If you don't see a whale or northern lights, you have the option to take the tour again, any time.
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year our trips may be delivered on a shared boat with one of our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.